• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Noontime

Noontime

Advertiser

• WinePress Supporting Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1658 posts
  • Interests:My wonderful wife, art, wine, running, nature, wine, science, MMA, and wine.

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:40 PM

We are unveiling some welcome changes to our website, www.noontimelabels.com. We are pleased to announce that we have a freshly updated website with many new features, including many more label designs and enhanced editing tools for designing your labels.

We've created new technology to view and edit your label text on screen. Now you can see an on-screen preview of your label while you type your custom stylized text. In addition, you can save your labels as you create them and order at a later time, or reorder your labels when you need more.

The upgrades to our website will allow you to fully express your creativity with hundreds of design choices and easy to use customization options.

We are very excited about this! This is something we've been working on for a long time, and are very happy to finally be able to offer to our customers. There will be even more upgrades coming soon.

To celebrate our new functionality... here's a coupon code worth 10% off your next order, good until Wednesday, February 29, 2012. Simply enter NEWSITE in the Discount Coupon box when you check out.

Visit our newly designed site at www.noontimelabels.com and check out the innovative editing tools... we think you're going to love them!
David Noone
Noontime Custom Labels
www.noontimelabels.com

#2 mokadir

mokadir

Cellar Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3021 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:12 AM

Like the website. Looks like it was a lot of work!
Bob
2013 awaiting barrel: inlaws CV Bordeaux blends, friends OV Zin, Wash Syrah and Sangio, Gren/PS for Rhone blending
AGING: 2012 Chardonnay Champagne
BARRELING: Yakima Valley Pinot Noir 12, CV Zin, Lake County Montepulciano and Zin 12
Awaiting bottle: ...

#3 Hammered

Hammered

Garagiste

• WinePress.US Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6826 posts
  • Interests:Turning can't into done.

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:14 PM

Congratulations, David!
Steve, Garagiste
HomebuiltWinery.com

#4 saramc

saramc

Look Out Ernest & Julio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1433 posts
  • Interests:If it ferments, I'm interested: WINE, yogurt, milk&water kefir, kombucha & vinegar, not big on beer but I do occassionally enjoy it. Collector of ficus carica. Enjoy reading, knitting and would like to learn how to weave.

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:21 AM

David,
I have tried without success to access labels. I have clicked "Custom Labels", I have clicked "Label Gallery" as a drop-down option within Custom Labels. From the home page I have tried "Choose a Label" and "Customize a Label".....each and every time it takes me to a blank page. I have tried the links via the bottom of the page: I even clicked on the line of displayed labels (Butterfly Wines-Offshore-Bonsai Wines, etc) and every failed attempt show me the same blank page with a web address of " http://www.noontimelabels.com/labels/". I have tried this from THREE different computers in my home. I can access the Tutorial and the Price info...just not labels. I really need to get these ordered THIS MORNING and would hate to have to go elsewhere. Can you provide any assistance?

~Sara
~Sara~ Made 71.5 gallons of wine in 2011--my first year in winemaking & I loved every minute of it!!
Amateur Winemakers Of Louisville: http://www.facebook....37454883025144/

#5 Calamity Cellars

Calamity Cellars

Current WinePress Donor

• WinePress.US Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3251 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:57 AM

David,
I have tried without success to access labels. I have clicked "Custom Labels", I have clicked "Label Gallery" as a drop-down option within Custom Labels. From the home page I have tried "Choose a Label" and "Customize a Label".....each and every time it takes me to a blank page. I have tried the links via the bottom of the page: I even clicked on the line of displayed labels (Butterfly Wines-Offshore-Bonsai Wines, etc) and every failed attempt show me the same blank page with a web address of " http://www.noontimelabels.com/labels/". I have tried this from THREE different computers in my home. I can access the Tutorial and the Price info...just not labels. I really need to get these ordered THIS MORNING and would hate to have to go elsewhere. Can you provide any assistance?

~Sara

Sara, If time is critical you may want to consider contacting him directly. He has this contact info on his website:

Noontime Labels
315 N.W. 7th Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33444
customerservice@noontimelabels.com
(561)699-0413

Alan Holtzheimer

Silver Bell Winery

#6 Hammered

Hammered

Garagiste

• WinePress.US Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6826 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:02 AM

Also, Sara, if you'd been to the website in the past before the update, your computer's cache may be recalling what it was seeing last time there. Try emptying your cache. That may make a difference (I recently updated my business site and had similar problems.)
Steve, Garagiste
HomebuiltWinery.com

#7 Noontime

Noontime

Advertiser

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1658 posts
  • Interests:My wonderful wife, art, wine, running, nature, wine, science, MMA, and wine.

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:54 PM

Actually there was a problem with the server tables and the gallery was not coming up. Really sorry about the inconvenience and all the work you put into trying to see the label gallery. It's up and running again.
David Noone
Noontime Custom Labels
www.noontimelabels.com

#8 Noontime

Noontime

Advertiser

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1658 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:57 PM

And thanks Hammered and Calamity for trying to help out...really appreciate it.
David Noone
Noontime Custom Labels
www.noontimelabels.com

#9 Noontime

Noontime

Advertiser

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1658 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:25 PM

Sara- if you place an order today we will have it printed and shipped by tomorrow. Anything we can do, just let us know.

Thanks.
David Noone
Noontime Custom Labels
www.noontimelabels.com

#10 Calamity Cellars

Calamity Cellars

Current WinePress Donor

• WinePress.US Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3251 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:45 PM

And thanks Hammered and Calamity for trying to help out...really appreciate it.

Tips/Commisions are accepted!!! smileytoast.gif

Alan Holtzheimer

Silver Bell Winery

#11 saramc

saramc

Look Out Ernest & Julio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1433 posts
  • Interests:If it ferments, I'm interested: WINE, yogurt, milk&water kefir, kombucha & vinegar, not big on beer but I do occassionally enjoy it. Collector of ficus carica. Enjoy reading, knitting and would like to learn how to weave.

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:16 PM

I gave myself permission not to get the labels done today. So I plan on playing tonight/tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions about the cache, but I knew that was not this issue because my cache empties every 12 hours & I went and emptied it just to be safe. But the hint will likely help others!! Can't wait to look at all the label options and tweak them for me, and in the interim I will work on my own label. (almost done, just not yet).

Sara
~Sara~ Made 71.5 gallons of wine in 2011--my first year in winemaking & I loved every minute of it!!

#12 Hammered

Hammered

Garagiste

• WinePress.US Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6826 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:50 PM

I gave myself permission not to get the labels done today. So I plan on playing tonight/tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions about the cache, but I knew that was not this issue because my cache empties every 12 hours & I went and emptied it just to be safe. But the hint will likely help others!! Can't wait to look at all the label options and tweak them for me, and in the interim I will work on my own label. (almost done, just not yet).

Sara

Hope you'll post them in the Post Your Labels thread for us!
Steve, Garagiste
HomebuiltWinery.com

#13 saramc

saramc

Look Out Ernest & Julio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1433 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:00 PM

I will definitely post them in the LABELS thread...I am still in procrastination mode.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Noontime labels, sale, discount, coupon, label

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users