Winexpert is pleased to announce the introduction of our new Selection International with Grape Skins kits. There will be four new varieties that will include a crushed grape skin pack and bottle labels. Selection International with Grape skins is one of the most exciting and timely kits Winexpert has produced, allowing the winemaker to choose a country of origin kit with excellent varietal character, bold flavours and aromas and full-bodied tannins, all in a wine that drinks well young and rewards patience.
- 16.4 litres of juice and concentrate and 1.6 litres of grapeskins—18 litres total
- Six week winemaking schedule
- Layered flavour and a complex profile
- Bolder flavours and aromas
- Country of origin designation
- Drinkable at 3 months of age, with potential for cellaring
- Labels Included!
We are excited to have these four great varieties available in stores this September: Australian Petite Verdot, Chilean Malbec Shiraz, Sicilian Nero D'Avola and Spanish Tempranillo.
For more information on these great new kits, please visit your local Winexpert Authorized Retailer