• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 purple toes

purple toes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:59 PM

smileycheers.gif I had a message from TikiMan's secretary, Tim V...I was a winner in the drawing!! Picked a strawberry kit. WOOT WOOT WOOT...I never win anything!! smileycheers.gif luxhello.gif

Congrats!!!

Currently cookin' a Mist kit and JAOM

#17 rpage53

rpage53

Look Out Ernest & Julio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1586 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:48 PM

smileycheers.gif I had a message from TikiMan's secretary, Tim V...I was a winner in the drawing!! Picked a strawberry kit. WOOT WOOT WOOT...I never win anything!! smileycheers.gif luxhello.gif

Is it just a coincidence that Tiki Man chose the only woman? I think not. Just look at that cute avatar.

Rick.

#18 deb_rn

deb_rn

I am NOT addicted, I am NOT........

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3964 posts
  • Interests:I garden, sew, bake, craft, enjoy my cats and work as an RN at the local nursing home.

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:46 PM

Hey...

I was in that drawing too.... she wasn't the ONLY woman... maybe the better looking one... or younger one... but not the

ONLY ONE!! :-)

Debbie
KATGOTCHERTUNG WINE
#61 Blueberry #60 Mixed berry #59 Niagara #58 Moscato #57 Piesporter- kit #56 Raspberry Melomel #55 Rhubarb
#54 White Grape/Peach #53 Elder Pee #52 Elderberry #51 Black Currant Pee #50 Black Currant #49 Elderflower
#47 Dandelion #46 ELDER PEE #45 Elderberry (seconds)

#19 saramc

saramc

Look Out Ernest & Julio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1433 posts
  • Interests:If it ferments, I'm interested: WINE, yogurt, milk&water kefir, kombucha & vinegar, not big on beer but I do occassionally enjoy it. Collector of ficus carica. Enjoy reading, knitting and would like to learn how to weave.

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

You tell 'em Deb...we wine making nurses have to stick together!! BTW--my avatar is actually a photo of my tattoo (early mid life crisis) & the artist is Amy Brown...she is wonderful, especially considering she gives permission for her work to be tattooed. Anyway...you made my avatar's day Rick..she has had a rough couple of days (as Deb knows). Will let you all know how my Strawberry Twisted Mist turns out...but I gotta get some room in carboys or go buy more. Think I'll go buy more!! smileytoast.gif
~Sara~ Made 71.5 gallons of wine in 2011--my first year in winemaking & I loved every minute of it!!
Amateur Winemakers Of Louisville: http://www.facebook....37454883025144/

#20 Tim Vandergrift

Tim Vandergrift

We drink more wine by 9 am than most people drink all day!

• WinePress.US Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4363 posts
  • Interests:Wine! (Well, beer and spirits too . . .)

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:55 PM

Heh, congratulations, Sara! Now you can't say you don't win anything!

There is one more winner, he's in Western Canada, but hasn't responded back yet, so I haven't announced (some people may not want to be bothered).

Thanks to everyone who participated, and stay tuned. It's not going to be the last time the Tiki Man shows his generosity!

#21 DesertDance

DesertDance

Look Out Ernest & Julio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1572 posts
  • Interests:Golf, The Grand kids, the vineyard, and it's pals.. The
    vineyard, Citrus, Figs, Olives, Pomegranates, and blueberries. And let us not forget the Roses!!

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:59 PM

luxhello.gif Congratulations, saramc! luxhello.gif -Bret

Ditto on the Congrats!!
Suzi

#22 bigdfromtn

bigdfromtn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:01 AM

Hope its not too late to get in on a drawing. I just went and friended.

OH, and if you need someone to send that other kit to...... Im available and have an empty carboy at the moment!!

#23 saramc

saramc

Look Out Ernest & Julio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1433 posts
  • Interests:If it ferments, I'm interested: WINE, yogurt, milk&water kefir, kombucha & vinegar, not big on beer but I do occassionally enjoy it. Collector of ficus carica. Enjoy reading, knitting and would like to learn how to weave.

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:35 AM

Got the kit I won in yesterday....nothing like something FREE delivered right to your door! Twisted Mist - Strawberry Margarita...if I get it started this weekend I may be able to have it ready by Ky Derby. Will be close, down to the wire!! After looking at WineExpert's line up, I wouldn't mind trying their Peach Apricot Chardonnay, sounds quite tasty. Thank you again for the chance to friend TikiMan and actually winning the drawing!! luxhello.gif
~Sara~ Made 71.5 gallons of wine in 2011--my first year in winemaking & I loved every minute of it!!
Amateur Winemakers Of Louisville: http://www.facebook....37454883025144/

#24 DesertDance

DesertDance

Look Out Ernest & Julio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1572 posts
  • Interests:Golf, The Grand kids, the vineyard, and it's pals.. The
    vineyard, Citrus, Figs, Olives, Pomegranates, and blueberries. And let us not forget the Roses!!

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:04 AM

Got the kit I won in yesterday....nothing like something FREE delivered right to your door! Twisted Mist - Strawberry Margarita...if I get it started this weekend I may be able to have it ready by Ky Derby. Will be close, down to the wire!! After looking at WineExpert's line up, I wouldn't mind trying their Peach Apricot Chardonnay, sounds quite tasty. Thank you again for the chance to friend TikiMan and actually winning the drawing!! luxhello.gif

It's great you won, and have updated us! I entered too, and am another woman who didn't win, but it's OK! No complaints! Would have loved to win, but I have this vineyard outside loaded with clusters, so.. That's a win too! A win from God!

Keep us posted on your kit!

Suzi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users