• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16261 posts
  • Interests:Winemaking
    Auctioneering
    Woodcarving
    Brewing
    Kayaking

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:34 AM

I have an Enoitalia Jolly30AR for sale. It was used the tail end of one season before I got it in '06. It's been stored since until this Season. I used it to crush and destem about 300 lbs. of grapes, cleaned it up and am about to put it away. 300lbs. took about a minute! Dropped in one end and shot out the other! Did a great job!

Next year I think I may have a few thousand lbs. of grapes, but still, this is too much machine for my small production. I plan on getting a smaller motorized unit. I forget if this is rated at 3,000lbs. per hour or 3 tons, but it's a lot. It was originally bought through St. Pat's of Texas. Their site should have all the specs on it.
I also have a stainless must pump that I bought separate but was used with this crusher-destemmer. I believe I paid $250 for it and would sell it with the crusher-destemmer, but not until I sell the C-D because I might end up keeping the C-D and wish I had the pump next year--didn't use it this year.

I just thought it might be good timing to help out someone anticipating a harvest in the next few weeks, or if you're expecting a great harvest next year.

I'd like $1,000 for the Crusher Destemmer and $200 for the pump. I will consider trades or partial trades. It's a great machine, just too big for me.
If interested, let me know.
Thanks!
Tennessee Auctioneer, makin' wines and growin' vines!
The Best of Times is Now! :0)

#2 Herb_08161947

Herb_08161947

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Interests:Wine, Bees, Honey, Vineyards, Growing Sorghum, General Horticulture

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:47 PM

Wade -
That is one big C-D, when you sell it and I am sure you will - if you will give me a PM I'll buy the must pump from you. Unless , of course, the purchaser of the C-D wants it....

Herb
Herb McIntyre
Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu Melekh ha‑olam, bo're p'ri ha‑gafen.
Retired and growing grapes near the coast of NC
34°46'43.13"N 78°29'9.65"W

#3 Wade's Wines

Wade's Wines

Colonel Wade, Bottle Brigade, 3rd Glass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16261 posts
    Auctioneering
    Woodcarving
    Brewing
    Kayaking

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:35 PM

Will do.

#4 gregorio

gregorio

Wino In Training

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13416 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:08 PM

I wonder how much to ship to California? Is that the model that can have one crusher roller removed? I'm looking for a destemmer only in that size. Don;t want the pump.
Perrucci Family Wines by Kennedy Hill Vineyards. Contact us regarding our monthly cork group buys.

#5 D&S

D&S

What are you lookin' at?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:45 AM

Do you say you paid $250 for a must pump?

#6 Wade's Wines

Wade's Wines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16261 posts
    Auctioneering
    Woodcarving
    Brewing
    Kayaking

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (gregorio @ Sep 24 2009, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder how much to ship to California? Is that the model that can have one crusher roller removed? I'm looking for a destemmer only in that size. Don;t want the pump.

Greg, I have no idea about that. I never got the book with it. Actually, I'm pretty sure you could, after running it. I can take a better look tomorrow if you'd like me to.
No clue on shipping, but I'd love to see you get it if it would help you out.

D&S, Yes that's right. I might be wrong about what exactly the pump is, never used it, but I can take a look at it in the morning too.

#7 Herb_08161947

Herb_08161947

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (Wade's Wines @ Sep 24 2009, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Greg, I have no idea about that. I never got the book with it. Actually, I'm pretty sure you could, after running it. I can take a better look tomorrow if you'd like me to.
No clue on shipping, but I'd love to see you get it if it would help you out.

D&S, Yes that's right. I might be wrong about what exactly the pump is, never used it, but I can take a look at it in the morning too.

Wade,
Could you take a pic? A picture is worth a 1000 words - or something like that.

Herb McIntyre

#8 Wade's Wines

Wade's Wines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16261 posts
    Auctioneering
    Woodcarving
    Brewing
    Kayaking

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:32 AM

Herb,
I took pictures today on my cell phone, but (embarrasingly) I don't remember how to post pictures on here. If you'll send me a p.m. with your email, I'll email them to you (they're on my phone).

Here's more info on the pump: It's probably a wine transfer pump, rather than a must pump. It has a 1.25" hose on it and the end is covered with a stainless screen, so pretty sure it wasn't used for must. It's an EBARA JES-M8 CDY-002 . Here's some other numbers off it:
Q 5-45 V min
34,5-15 m
V1 100-110
P2 .6kw
HP 0.8
I'm going to try right now to find it on a google search or on St. Pat's of Texas site, as that's probably where it was originally purchased.
And yes, whatever it is, I paid $250 for it.
EDIT! Just found a 2 year old thread on here that I said I thought paid $200 for the pump, so maybe I paid $200. It's been too long for accurate recall in this particular mind!

#9 Crazy Run Ranch

Crazy Run Ranch

_

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4241 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:45 PM

I think the Jolly30 is very similar to the machine Paul purchased on the "Dream Wine Equipment" post. It crushes, then destemms, and then pumps out via built in must pump.

#10 Herb_08161947

Herb_08161947

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:00 PM

Here is Wade's C-D, guess he'd like for me to post it for him? Now if I could just see a pic of that must pump/ Wine pump....
Attached File  photo.jpg   157.54K   147 downloads
Herb McIntyre

#11 mjl

mjl

Veteran Wine Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:34 PM

the jolly 30AR is all stainless steel on ST PATS web site..Is this picture the correct model that you are selling..Thanks Mike

#12 Wade's Wines

Wade's Wines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16261 posts
    Auctioneering
    Woodcarving
    Brewing
    Kayaking

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:47 PM

Thanks, Herb! I was just sending it to you and Gregorio to view. I'll try and send a picture of the pump too.

MJL, I think they have the Jolly 30AR and a SS model. This is clearly marked Jolly 30 AR and that's a picture I took today of the unit.

edit: Just looked on their site. Now they only have it in SS. Last year or before they had it in painted or ss. The painted, of course, was less money than the stainless. As far as function, the same machine. And I see it's 3 tons per hour.

#13 winesupplyfetcher

winesupplyfetcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:Family, writing, vineyard, study of the stars* Yoga! Kayaking! Hanging out. Reading. Oh, and quilting!

Posted 26 September 2009 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Wade's Wines @ Sep 25 2009, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, Herb! I was just sending it to you and Gregorio to view. I'll try and send a picture of the pump too.

MJL, I think they have the Jolly 30AR and a SS model. This is clearly marked Jolly 30 AR and that's a picture I took today of the unit.

edit: Just looked on their site. Now they only have it in SS. Last year or before they had it in painted or ss. The painted, of course, was less money than the stainless. As far as function, the same machine. And I see it's 3 tons per hour.

Attached Files

Peace, laughter, and fun. Wade helps me not be so serious! Love is like walking barefoot through a field of flowers.
With Wade.

#14 winesupplyfetcher

winesupplyfetcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:Family, writing, vineyard, study of the stars* Yoga! Kayaking! Hanging out. Reading. Oh, and quilting!

Posted 26 September 2009 - 04:09 PM

well, the corvettes don't come with the crusher destemmer. Guess I had two photos with the same number somehow, or else it was just too large of a glass of wine I brought to the table to keep me going whilst trying to post the photos.
Peace, laughter, and fun. Wade helps me not be so serious! Love is like walking barefoot through a field of flowers.
With Wade.

#15 Wade's Wines

Wade's Wines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16261 posts
    Auctioneering
    Woodcarving
    Brewing
    Kayaking

Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:30 AM

I'm about to put it up til next year... but if interested we can get it back out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users