• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ChapstickCharlie

ChapstickCharlie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • Interests:Mushroom hunting, ice fishing, blues.

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:30 PM

Well, The First meeting of the NWIWC, too many letters, was a great success, with thirty-one people coming out to meet each other. Who knew there were that many of us around? The next meeting is coming up this Friday, March 14th, and if anyone is interested in attending please im me here and I will contact you with the particulars.

Hope to see you, CC.
Panic is easier on the body than the short handled shovel.

#2 Garry & Sarah

Garry & Sarah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE (ChapstickCharlie @ Mar 11 2008, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, The First meeting of the NWIWC, too many letters, was a great success, with thirty-one people coming out to meet each other. Who knew there were that many of us around? The next meeting is coming up this Friday, March 14th, and if anyone is interested in attending please im me here and I will contact you with the particulars.

Hope to see you, CC.

Hi Charlie, My wife and I are new to wine making and would like to meet other people in the area. We think we are at the stage we would like to venture from the basics. Let us know if your group is still active and how do we get involved.

Garry&Sarah

#3 ChapstickCharlie

ChapstickCharlie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • Interests:Mushroom hunting, ice fishing, blues.

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:15 PM

Hi Gary, I'll send you a personal mesage with all the information that you will need to check us out. Glad to hear from you.

CC
Panic is easier on the body than the short handled shovel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users