Photo

bret → IowaWineMaker

Welcome to the forum, IowaWineMaker!
-Bret
Sep 03 2011 08:58 AM
Photo

wxtrendsguy

Hi There,
Cannot remember if I responded to your last inquiry but the vines I have came with a legal agreement that I am not allowed to propagate the vines. So unless the Geneva breeding program has allowed it by changing the rules I cannot supply you any cuttings. Sorry about that.
Sep 03 2011 08:26 AM
Photo

garlandr → wxtrendsguy

any chance you might be interested in getting rid of some cuttings in the winter? I would not mind getting some for next years planting. I'll pay shipping for a 100 count bundle
Aug 31 2011 09:28 PM
Photo

kcdc

Glad you liked it. It was a pure juice kit from Mosti Mondiale.
Aug 31 2011 06:44 PM
Photo

Zulu Wine

Ready to harvest...
Aug 30 2011 06:12 PM
Photo

Zulu Wine

Ready to harvest...
Aug 30 2011 06:12 PM
Photo

Climber → kcdc

After patiently waiting for the Petite syrah from the Secret Santa swap to age, we opened it recently...Enjoyed it very much! Thanks!
Aug 30 2011 12:09 PM
Photo

Marty Clark

Veraison Complete!!!!!!!!
Aug 28 2011 07:31 PM
Photo

bonnie49 → Beagan

Hi, I live in Stuarts Draft, Grow several kinds of grapes, and could really use advice about wasps. Bonnie
Aug 26 2011 03:53 PM
Photo

Wayne Harris

Gearing up for 2011 crush. Just got my shiny new WE286 this year. Looking forward to using it.
Aug 24 2011 11:51 AM
Photo

thegabrielj → P Cuthbert

i was wondering if there was a place i could post a project that allow me to document it from beginning to full working or vining status. im part of a motorcycle forum and we have an area called the project shop where we talk about the bike and where we want to go with it and other forum members put in thier input, i think it would be cool if we could have a place like that here for the vineyard
Aug 21 2011 08:52 PM
Photo

thegabrielj → WinePress.US

i was wondering if there was a place i could post a project that allow me to document it from beginning to full working or vining status. im part of a motorcycle forum and we have an area called the project shop where we talk about the bike and where we want to go with it and other forum members put in thier input, i think it would be cool if we could have a place like that here for the vineyard
Aug 21 2011 08:49 PM
Photo

mvcrews

Time to clean the barn again.
Aug 21 2011 01:03 PM
Photo

bret → Photog

Welcome to the forum, Photog!
-Bret
Aug 20 2011 10:06 PM
Photo

Jim K

Hello,
I was fortunate to find some Groen kettles on craigslist for $100.00 each. I have a 65 gallon stainless kettle and a 35 gallon kettle each with a stainless base. I also use the kettles to brew beer and have burners under each. I did buy more grapes for this fall- 600 lbs of chambourcin.
let me know if you are lookign for more equipment and i will keep an eye out.
Aug 17 2011 09:54 PM